Salmon With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
There is a time and a place for butter and this is it. If you live in Australia try to get your hands on some Gympie butter, it is truly delicious. This is a rich and flavoursome dish. From 3-50 something this was devoured off the plates this evening with Master 7 and Mr 50 something raving about the sauce. Can you spot where the kale is hidden?
(the plate photographed was Miss 3's serving)
Salmon fillets no skin or bones seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder (must be organic).
Mashed potato and sweet potato with good quality butter salt and pepper.
Selection of steamed green vegetables tossed in olive oil.
- In a frypan heat 2 tablespoons of butter and splash of olive oil, add mushrooms, garlic and onion powder
- Add apple cider vinegar, honey and stock bring to boil then turn down to a simmer
- Add the remaining tablespoon of butter, season with salt and pepper and parsley, set aside
- Cook salmon fillets in olive oil to your liking
- Plate and spoon sauce over the salmon. YUM.