- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
rhubarb raspberry and coconut chia pudding
Rhubarb and raspberry are perfect together combined with coconut cream to cut through the sharpness, this little pudding is a versatile meal. Breakfast, morning tea, afternoon tea or dessert, dress it up or down which ever way you like, I guarantee that this won't disappoint......
My recipes look pretty as a picture with the help of these handmade gorgeous bowls by Jo Floch @jofloxox
- 8 stalks of trimmed rhubarb cut into chunks
- 350g of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 tin of coconut cream 400g
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- in a medium sized saucepan place chopped rhubarb, vanilla and cover with water so the rhubarb is still floating at the top
- bring to a simmer and cook until it falls apart, take off the heat
- stir through raspberries, whizz with a barmix roughly add maple syrup and coconut cream, whizz again with barmix
- stir through chia seeds until well combined
- pour into a large bowl, cover and leave to set in the fridge, stirring again after a couple of hours. Serve with whatever tickles your fancy. YUM.