Quinoa, Tuna and Avocado Nori Rolls
Before you dismiss this post as being too hard, let me tell you that these are super easy to make and taste like the real thing. I have just gobbled up 4 of them and I feel nourished and content. Lucky I had some organic wasabi paste and tamari on hand........
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 30 mls of sushi vinegar ( you could use 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar instead, mixed with a 1 tsp of maple sugar)
- 4 nori sheets
- 140 grams of tuna in spring water or olive oil (I used Good Fish Tuna)
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons of good quality mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- organic wasabi paste
- In a bowl mix quinoa and sushi vinegar until combined
- In a separate bowl mix tuna and mayonnaise salt and pepper until mashed and combined
- Lay out your nori sheets and place quinoa first then tuna and then avocado
- Gently roll as best as you can into a cylinder (or if you have a bamboo mat, go for it)
- Serve with Tamari and wasabi. YUM.