- Prep Time: 5-8 mins minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 mins minutes
Baked Mustard Salmon with Lemon and Kale
I love being organised, being a busy mum with too many after school activities I can't afford not to be. This is best served with golden baked potatoes and steamed buttery green beans.............
- In a large rectangular baking dish place sliced lemons to cover
- Scatter half of the onion, garlic and kale leaves on top of the lemons
- Place salmon fillets on top and place 1 tsp of mustard on each of the salmon fillets and rub in with your hands coating the whole fillet
- Drizzle with olive oil generously then add 1/2 a cup of white wine, cover and place in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 180 deg and cover your dish with foil
- Bake the first 15 mins with it on and the last 10 mins with it off ( or cook to your liking) YUM.